Kisumi-onii-chan, did you see me?
Yes, I did! I’m so proud of you, Hayato. You can finally swim!
Mhm, and I’m not afraid anymore. It’s because Coach Tachibana promised it wouldn’t be scary. I hope he comes back to teach me again. Do you think he will, Kisumi-onii-chan?
Well, I’ve known him since middle school and he’s a wonderful friend. I’m sure he will, Hayato. Then you’ll be able to swim in a relay! Wouldn’t that be fun?
- not your stereotypical shoujo anime
- the main character writes shoujo manga and bases all of the male characters on girls and the girls are based off of boys.
- mikorin is a gift
- kashima tosses your gender roles out of the water and stomps on them
- its super cute
- animation is adorable
- please watch it you wont regret it!
- also if you do please message me and tell me what you thought because this anime needs more recognition!
Its so awkward when you finally get the courage to wear something different and then someone goes and totally kills all your vibes.
Cleaning my room be like
GOTTA TAKE HER ADVICE
"Hello my name is Hayley Williams and I’m just gonna record the first vocal take of ‘Still Into You’ on my iPhone and somehow it sounds exACTLY LIKE THE FINAL VERSION"
I AM SO DONE WITH YOUR SHIT WILLIAMS
I love this so much
AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS